1. Cats have 32 muscles in each ear. Which isn’t a big deal, it just makes it easier for them to eavesdrop on your conversations and PLOT YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH.
2. Cats have 9 lives. Obviously they want us to think that this is just a myth, but it’s the cold hard truth that their enemies had to learn the hard way. You can’t double cross a cat and get away with it, they’ll just come back to life and exact their vengeance when you least expect it.
3. They are masters of lapping up liquid and keeping their chins dry. That makes it tremendously easy to clean up blood without leaving any evidence… just saying.
4. Cats can see in the dark. They literally have night vision goggles built into their heads. They are mentally and physically equipped to spy on you and learn all your weaknesses.
5. Cats land on their feet when they fall. This isn’t even something they have to train for, they’re born with amazing aerodynamic abilities.
6. They’re really good at disguising themselves. They can dress up as frogs, humans, pandas, superheroes… who can you trust?
The cat, with its speed and uncanny agility, seems to defy death at every turn. Don’t be fooled by their adorableness, these feline ninjas have the ability to kill you in your sleep if they wanted to.